Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Berlin and The Hive

I'm super excited to be going to Berlin where I'll attend The Hive Blog Conference this coming weekend. First time in Berlin! First time in a blog conference! Can't wait for both!
In the mean time I've been keeping myself busy with the blog's business cards, and putting to good use all of my washi tapes (looove these tapes). So here is a peek at my handmade cards, let me know what you think?
I hope to bring; nice cards from other bloggers, beautiful pictures from the city, and lots of wonderful ideas for this blogging journey. Can't wait to tell you all about it!
Giova.

5 comments:

  1. FELICIDADES!!!!!!!! PERO ME PIDO ESAS HERMODAS TARJETAS. TOOOODAS!!!! Que te vaya muy bien. Todo es "aprender" y por lo
    pronto esperamos que compartas tus experiencias. A tu regreso nos cuentes todo. Suerte!!!! Suerte!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Segurisimo te va a ir divinamente!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayyy por favorrrr la tarjetas... ideales como vos y tus cosas mmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tengo una para vos en un paquete que no se decide a ir al correo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaayyyyyyyyyy nooooo me lo digassssssssss :) la enmarco y la cuelgo al lado de mi colección de cosas tuyas.... no se decide? debe ser que esta esperando a engordar jajajajajajajajajajajaaj

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...