Tuesday, May 1, 2012

QUEEN'S DAY OR KONINGINNEDAG

My first time experiencing the world famous orange craze!! The weather was warm, the skies were blue, perfect for the open air market that the city transforms into. People were selling their unwanted belongings for a very low price.  And children were performing, playing their favorite instrument or selling their old toys. Everybody was out there in their orange outfits enjoying the food, beer, the weather and the bargains. I didn't make it to the center which I hear was crazy. I have two great excuses: a one year old boy and I don't do well in multitudes!

So I guess it is true what they say about one man's trash being another man's treasure! Long live the queen and may every 30th of april be as beautiful as yesterday!
Giova

1 comment:

  1. Noooo eso si me mata!!! Yo se que los terminos "multitudinarios" y mas
    en ese dia, no son los mas sanos. Pero que le voy a hacer... Eso me mata. Me arrebata. Y recrea el ojo y las "cositas" curiosas que se consiguen... Ay!!! mejor dicho.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...