Thursday, September 13, 2012

Handmade Blog Cards

I'm running out of the cards I made for the blog back in May. If you haven't seen them, they're here. So for the new ones I have been dabbling in the art of stamping with the cutest stamps my sister got for me in Berlin in the nicest store. She wrote about Yonkel Ork here. The ones I made before were done with washi tapes and I thought they were pretty, but way too time consuming. I much rather be embroidering for that matter.
So, since I'm leaving for London tomorrow for the Renegade Craft Fair, I thought I take with me some of the new cards. Another fair, another weekend, hooray!! So what do you think? Do you like them?





Wishing you an early relaxing and happy weekend!
See you on Monday with news about the fair!

Giova


3 comments:

  1. Son lindas. "supertrabajadas" !!!!!! Y si. Me gusta la otra tambien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. teniendo en cuenta que todo hay que sistematizarlo por aquello de la velocidad del mundo te quedaron elegantes.... pero las otras son mis favoritas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...