It sort of went something like this:
- 1st - I don't really recall, it was paper after all.
- 2nd- For cotton we just got some cool T-shirts
- 3rd- A small leather box for him to keep his knick-knacks. He still has it.
- 4th- Linen shirts. We don't have them anymore.
- 5th- The nicest bonsai which died after our first trip out of the house. Wood.
This year it was lace. What do you get a man with that material?? And what do you get someone who has all the bow ties he'll ever wear in this lifetime? Well, you make something. In this case, I embroidered some words, and added a bit of "lace" somewhere in there.
Pandebonos is a Colombian snack which I happen to love very much. So to me, to love him more than a thousand pandebonos is a big deal. A very big kind of love. (You can see a pandebono on this post or this other one, if you are curious).
And this is us last week. We met in high school, and I still feel most of the times like we are two teenagers playing house! Suffice to say, he makes me laugh. A LOT!!
|And this is us as teenagers! You can even see the gum in my mouth!|
Have a super wonderful weekend!