Monday, April 29, 2013

A Doily Obsession

As seen in many previous posts, this doily obsession has been intensifying by the minute. I love the paper kind; plain, colored, heart shaped, small, extra big and well, you get my drift.
Usually, with most of my crafts I don't feel they're done unless I add words to them. I like to remind myself of certain things. To add a burst of color is my other obsession; neon colors!! (I know its so last year, 80's, etc..., but what can I do?).
These are my latest craft creations. I hope they inspire you to get your doilies and paints out.
Hang them in a bunting way, or from a wooden stick, or just by themselves. Or better yet, send one to your pen pal.







Be happy. Create. Have fun.

Some web shops carrying doilies: 32 degrees North, Gift Shop, Scrapbook, and my favorite Talking Tables.
Have a wonderful day!
Giova.

6 comments:

  1. love the [it will be great] very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it makes me happy that you liked it!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Giova! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lein, you are so sweet!

      Delete
  3. Hi Giova!
    Yes we do have the same love for doilies!!
    The credits belong to you then, I guess, because I have seen this first photo above on Pinterest and I became inspired to make my own...Thank you!

    Jolijn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed doilies are the best!
      I'm glad you found my crafts inspiring.
      All the best!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...