Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Road Trip to Italy

Some things are clear in your mind like; I will post while we are on the road. Others are not so much, like; I will be dead tired at the end of the day and in most places there won't be any internet.

Our road trip from Amsterdam to Italy started a bit more than 2 weeks ago, and I've only been able to post twice. Now that we are already making our way back to Amsterdam, albeit, very slowly,  I'll leave you with some of my favorite views so far.

Strasbourg 
Somewhere in Switzerland 
Florence 
Barrea
Rome 
Somewhere in  Chianti

I'm taking a 2 week break from the blog (this one is official, haha!). Declared by the president of this blog: starting today, I will not think any blog thoughts!!

And so this is it from me! I hope that you're having fun in whatever it is that you are doing. We sure are, especially in the eating part, we've excelled!

All the best,
Giova.

5 comments:

  1. Que fotos tan divinas!!! Disfruta tu time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time off & offline! It's the best ;) your pictures are dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Enjoy your offline-time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fab - have a nice trip and see you (soon:)
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey its Chris Brown from Italy, travel on road is just amazing.!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...