Monday, January 27, 2014

#6 - Go With all of your Heart




I think it is quite simple really, go with all of your heart or don't go at all. It has happened to me, more times than I would like to admit, that I have gone with only traces of my heart, and it was (to put it mildly) a total disaster.
So wherever it is that you go, no matter how close (or early in the morning), do remember to take all of your heart with you!

"Wherever you go, go with all of your heart."  - Confucius

This piece will also go to the Etsy shop today, just so you know.

Have a great monday!
Giova

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty Giova ! And I love that quote - I have a little collage by Claudine Helmuth with that phrase - it is a good reminder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! And I agree, this sort of reminders are great to keep around just in case :)

      Delete
  2. Me fascina! Te quedaron espectaculares esos corazoncitos!!! Y ese quote esta tatuable...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ayy dale con lo tatuable! A ver pues te veo...

      Delete
  3. Las lineas del amor..... ESPECTACULAR!!!! que queres que te diga?????????

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...