If only it were that easy right? I'm sorry if you were looking for a solution here. I can say a few things of what NOT to do when you have a broken heart though;
- don't drown the pain with alcohol (it never works)
- don't call, email or write long letters while under the influence
- don't beg or promise things you wouldn't in a "normal" state
- don't drink Nyquil or any strong flu medication! You are not sick, just with heart sickness
- don't write poems which at that moment you think are worth publishing, worse don't show them to any one
- don't think you are the only one in the world who has ever felt such pain
- don't for a second think you're life is over
- and when in doubt, don't do it!!
I'm off to NYC today, but all of next week's hearts have already been made. I hope you tune in.
Have an amazing weekend, and follow me here if you want to take a look of what I'm up to.