Friday, April 29, 2016

I wish...

-I wish I wouldn't neglect this blog so much
-I wish I had more hands to do all that I want to do
-I wish the day had more hours so I wouldn't feel guilty when I didn't do what I was supposed to do
-I wish I didn't have to wake up... some days


-I wish tele-transportation was possible so I could see my mother and sister when I wanted
-I wish spring lasted longer than winter, and summer longer than spring
-I wish I could read one book per day
-I wish I could run a marathon (just kidding)


-I wish I could eat lots of cake without having an upset stomach later
-I wish I lived nearer a place where I could see the sunset everyday
-I wish my hair would stop falling once and for all
-And I wish I would get a grip and stop wishing for impossible things

Two more things:
1- If you are interested in participating in the world famous "Flat Swap" with a spring twist let me know?? A simple yes will do for now. I just want to know if it is worth organizing or not.

2- Have you heard of the beautiful and super amazing "Encyclopedia of Inspiration" launched by Uppercase? There is still time to pre-order with a discount.

All the best, all my love (wherever you are),
Giova


8 comments:

  1. Hi. I would be interested in a swap. :)
    I also wish I could eat cake without my tummy hurting afterwards...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super! I will announce more details tomorrow. I will write you to my list ;)
      Thank you!!

      Delete
  2. Dear Giova, Even though I will explore what a "Flat Swap" is, I will google it. I so enjoy your blog even when I do not say anything...patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the term flat swap is confusing, but it is actually a fun exchange of parcels with a complete stranger :) let me know if you want to give it a go?

      Delete
  3. I wish I would write my friends real letters more often. I wish to be slim again. I wish to have finished your Christmas present and a lot of other things..... Try to make your wishes not become a burden, dear friend! I try, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishes are nice to have because they can become real, or they will become real if we let them ;) Love you and miss you!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Happy to have you onboard again!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...