Thursday, July 20, 2017

Details and things I like

I was sitting here, looking at this board on Pinterest, hearing the rain just outside my window, feeling the humidity but not the warmth. No summer feelings here, not yet, maybe later? My little one has been sick, and so has my cat, and I have been hoping to make a book for a friend with the images below, but my printer is not working.  I felt like rambling into the abyss, and what better place to do that than here.





All the above pictures were taken in Paris during a very short trip. Grateful for that time away!
I hope your summer is much more exciting than mine so far.
All the best,
Giova

2 comments:

  1. Stay with it Giova. I find my own photos a comfort and a reminder that things are good. As for the weather, well enough said but that the UK for you haha.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I will try. Some days are good and some aren't, and usually the silver lining is somewhere in there, or as I like to think, the sun is just above the clouds, always. And sometimes rambling into the abyss works wonders ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...